- High troughput
- High reduction rate
- High material fineness
- Exchangeable ground sieves in different sizes
- Hammers in different versions available
- Easy and secure handling
- Easy to clean and simple access to mill chamber
- Built-in version available
- Combi-conveyor technology / Sample extraction / Mill / Screen– „custom-made“ on request
- Emergency stop
- CE conform
Hammer mills are essential for environmental laboratories, industries & universities where hard, tough and hard-tough materials are crushed for the following pulverization.
The LITech hammer mills HM 120 / 200 / 300 / 400 are used for the pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard-tough and brittle materials.
|Model||HM 120||HM 200||HM 300||HM 400|
|Antriebsleistung.||1.5kW||1.5 kW||7.5 kW||7.5 kW|
LoginPlease Sign in for price information
The LITech customer service provides personal advice. Leave your name and telephone number, we will call you back as soon as possible.